We train adults in Computer Skills
DATABASE & PRESENTATION
All our computer courses lead to ECDL certification which is recognised worldwide.
Course A is suitable for people who wish to follow a career in horticulture by progressing to the Bachelor of Science degree course.
Course B is experiential rather than academic. It suits those who are interested in horticulture as a hobby and people on community employment schemes.
– What the busy housewife values –
– Meals for the “live alone”
– Decorative cake icing for special occasions
– And much, much more
– Life story of the Honey Bee
– The part the bees play in the production of wine and other much-sought valuables
All levels, beginner to experienced artist, are catered for in this class.
The atmosphere is relaxed and sociable. Students are surprised at what they produce!
What a way to spend a morning, an afternoon or an evening!
This course is designed to prepare students to work competently, safely and effectively as a Healthcare Assistant in nursing homes, hospitals and as home help support.
It is also a preparatory course designed for students who intend to pursue further training in Health & Care in the Institutes of Technology in Ireland.
Accredited by FETAC, the childcare course leads to major awards in childcare supervision.
Among the topics covered in the course are:
– Overview of Child Psychology
– Research Methods
– Learning and Development
– Technology in Child Psychology
– Transition from Childhood to Adolescence
• Our computer courses lead to ECDL certification which is recognised worldwide
• All other courses are accredited by FETAC up to level 6
Would you like to join us?
We would welcome you!
For computers: Sr. Monica Ryan 041-6857358
For all other courses: Sr. Catherine Duffy 041 6853359