Convent Of Mercy, Carrick-On-Suir
Carrick-on-Suir, Co Tipperary, was founded in 1874 when four Sisters came from Wexford with Mother Borgia Corcoran as Superior. In 1890, five Sisters, three Professed Sisters and two Postulants went to Gore, New Zealand.
This foundation did not work out, the Ryan sisters left and went to Melbourne where foundations were made in Mansfield and Lilydale in Australia.
Foundations were made in El Cerrito and Los Altos, California United States.